Get Ready for GED Testing
Click here for info OETA Get Ready
OKCMLC has designated funds to help pay for GED testing fees. Since the end of 2010, OKCMLC has granted 47 GED testing scholarships.
- The scholarship request must be submitted by the literacy organization in which the student is enrolled
- The criteria for these funds are need-based
- The request can be for either the entire test or a specific portion of the test
- Applications will be considered year-round
- We cannot guarantee availability of funds for all applications due to the limited balance of the fund
- Requests for scholarship must be received at least two weeks before the test
STEP ONE — Prior to the Test
Complete this online application. After submitting an application, you can click here to reload the page and submit a new form.
STEP TWO – After the Test
Correspondence from either student or organization indicating when GED is achieved and if they passed or failed
Monitoring this fund is important. We would like to be able to publish the students name when the GED is accomplished, but understand if the student prefers to remain anonymous. A note from the student or organization about the achievement is expected as well as permission to publish their name can be mailed to:
GED Scholarship Fund
1444 NW. 28th Street
OKC, OK 73106
or via email
If you have questions or concerns please contact us!